ZEM Builders - Rawalpindi
Since its inception in 2005, ZEM Builders has grown into one of most prominent builders in Bahria Town. We have developed/managed array of residential, commercial, and retail properties throughout Bahria Rawalpindi. ZEM Builders envisions world class luxury living for people of Pakistan, and with this ambition at its core, has taken its projects to pinnacle of excellence.
Scope/About the Role:
The responsibilities of an Account Executive include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
Functional Skills/Knowledge area:
· Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
· Solid analytical skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Ability to handle tight deadlines and work under pressure
· Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
· Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances
· Assist with day-to-day operations of the Finance department, including filing, report generation, posting of entries etc.
· Maintain accounting documents and records, ensuring all files are up to date.
· Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date
· Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
· Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
· Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
· Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
· Maintain all banks accounts.
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
· Maintaining financial records.
· Handling accounts payable and receivable.
· Checking invoices.
· Visit Banks for day to day transactions.
· Process monthly payroll accurately and timely.
· Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
· Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
· Handling queries related to accounts.
· Monthly journal entry and preparations.
· Vouchers preparations and filling.
- Cash Handling
- Requisitions handling
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assist in performing account reconciliation
- Processing of accounts payable
- Monthly journal entry and preparations
- Degree(s): BBA/ MBA (Accounts Finance) or equivalent degree from reputed university.
· 1 or 2 year experience as an account/Finance Officer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounts & Finance: 1 year (Preferred)
- account management: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com