Pakistan Engineering Congress PEC offers scholarships to Engineering students study at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. 100 scholarships are offered to BS Engineering Students. Now an additional 150 scholarships will be offered to students enrolled in MS Engineering programs. Students enrolled in any engineering discipline may apply.
Pakistan Engineering Congress will offer PKR: 4000/- per month to BS students and PKR: 6000/- per month to the selected MS Students.
- Students (Masters) enrolled in any engineering discipline can apply
- Send your application by post or submit by hand to the Pakistan Engineering Congress Office.
- Students NOT availing any other scholarship from any source are eligible
- Students whose examination performance is below 75% or below ¾ CGPA are NOT eligible to apply
- Don’t provide incorrect information
- Write exact/proper name of University, Sub Campus & Degree, etc
- Duration of Semester, Examination, Result Declaration date & CGPA/%age must be mention on the semester result card
Required Documents :
- Attested Copies of CNIC & University ID Card
- Attested Copies of Last Examination Result Cards mentioning CGPA/%age & duration of the semester
- Bonafied certificate from the university that he/she may not availing any other scholarship from any source etc
- Attested copies of B.Sc, F.Sc & Matric Certificates
- Attested Copy of Salary Certificate/Slip/pension slip of all earning family members
- Statement of purpose
- Any other relevant documents necessary to support your application
- Domicile certificate
How to apply :
Applications can be submitted at PEC website www.pecongress.org.pk/scholarship Click on (MS) for online application form of your respective category, submit online duly filled in with requisite information as well as a print out of the same at Congress HQ in person / through courier along with the following attachments. Click here (MS) to get a printout of the already submitted Online Application Form.