Humans Will Become Vegetarian By 2050: Research
Humans Will Become Vegetarian By 2050: Research

According to a computer model study by Oxford, if people all over the world become vegetarian by the year 2050, then the number of premature deaths can be reduced by 6 to 10 percent. People will also get rid of diseases like cancer, sugar, heart attack.

Fruits, vegetables, chicken, meat, who will eat what or what can be eaten, it is a matter of his choice and personal freedom. But have you ever wondered what would happen if the whole world became vegetarian? This is not just a question, but complete research has been done on this subject.

A research on vegetarianism and its benefits has also been carried out by BMJ Nutritionist, Preventive and Health affiliated to Cambridge University. It has been revealed on this research that people who follow a vegetarian diet or vegan diet, the chances of getting Kovid-19 are very less. Apart from research, have you ever wondered what would happen if the whole world adopted vegetarianism? Let me tell you.

Carbon dioxide will stop in the environment

There was a research on vegetarianism or non-vegetarianism in the year 2014 and 2018 at Oxford University in Britain. According to this research, a diet high in meat causes the emission of 7.2 kg of carbon dioxide daily. At the same time, only 2.9 kg of dioxide is emitted from a vegetarian diet.

According to Colombia’s International Center for Tropical Agriculture, there are many benefits of adopting vegetarianism for developed countries. It is good for both environment and health. But it can also become a reason for promoting poverty in developing countries. What would happen if meat eaters were eliminated overnight from all over the world?

Meat responsible for climate change

According to the university, eating habits affect our environment. But people don’t take it seriously. For example, a non-vegetarian family of four in America emits more greenhouse gas than two cars. It has been said on behalf of the university that both cars and meat are responsible for global warming.

Due to this, more greenhouse gas emissions are higher. Britain’s food security expert Tim Benton says that our eating habits have an effect on our environment. But nobody pays attention to it. Even if we all do not stop eating meat today, we can only reduce its number, even then good results can be obtained.

Proper use of land will be possible

Experts say that if only red meat is removed, then there will be a 60 percent reduction in the greenhouse gas emitted from the food. If all humans become vegetarian by the year 2050, then there will be a reduction of 70 percent. According to experts, being a vegetarian in the whole world is just a fantasy.

According to an estimate, twelve billion acres of land in the world are used for agriculture and related work. 68 percent of it is used for animals. If all become vegetable eaters, then about 80 percent of the land will be used for pastures and forests. This will reduce the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and will help in dealing with climate change. The remaining 10 to 20 percent of the land can be used for growing crops.

Will not die prematurely

According to a computer model study by Oxford, if people all over the world become vegetarian by the year 2050, then the number of premature deaths can be reduced by 6 to 10 percent. People will also get rid of diseases like cancer, sugar, heart attack. Another study said that Britain reduced greenhouse gas emissions by up to 17 percent by adopting World Health Organization (WHO) standards on food. If there is a slight change in the food, then it will be beneficial for the environment.

The news includes Car News, eTechnews pk, World news, Technology News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *